Thursday, 26 April 2012

Imma big girl now!

Went to the gym again tonight (last night too) but, tonight I went solo.  Damien bailed on me but, I persevered and went alone.  Another HUGE feat.  I was a bit nervous but, I survived.  It was like ripping off a bandaid.

I worked my arms, thighs and bum tonight.  Totally feel like a jellyfish (if I was to guess what a jellyfish feels like lol)

I did my normal workout on the "machines" and then did some free weights.  I didn't do any serious
legs tonight (HA! I said serious about some form of exercise) because I worked them hard last night.  I can definitely notice that my thighs are starting to tone but, I rarely do anything for my calves so, last night I focused on them! They're a bit tender today.. hoping to get rid of my chicken legs lol

I think I need to stop doing full body (or my version of full body) workouts and set certain days for different muscle groups! I found this on pinterest a while ago and I think it's awesome!! Really need to inquire into a trainer.. maybe on the weekend!

I do focus on my abs (that's really my goal.. have some kick ass abs to rock this summer.. gotta have goals right?) every workout and I'm starting to feel and i think see that my mid-upper stomach is staring to be defined but, the bottom isn't toning as fast.  Anyone have a recommendation on an exercise they like for the lower stomach/obliques? Something that works for you perhaps?

I'm seriously gonna put my mind to it and start going to the gym in the mornings.  I'm awake early enough but, I'm not a morning person so it's always super hard to drag my arse out of bed during the week.  But, come Monday I'm gymmin it in the AM so I can golf in the PM!

I'm exhausted now (after being up since 312am due to my friggen cats wanting to frolic in the backyard..) and it's bedtime now!
ciao


2 comments:

  1. Love that pic! Nice work Krista!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i love it! I found a motivational blog with awesome pictures on pinterest!

      Delete